Saturday 6 January 2007

The Old Has Gone, The New Has Come

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you may have been wondering why things have been so quiet of late. Of course, with Christmas and New Year a recent memory, that would explain at least some of the time since my last post. However, as alluded to in this post's title, something new has come ...

On December 14th at 6:29 a.m. GMT, I became the father of my first (biological) son, Noah James Miller Feavearyear (I already have 3 adopted children). Noah was born just over 4 weeks early and was in the NICU of the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital right when an infection alert occurred that has made the national news here in the U.K.

Despite the "subperbug" scare, Noah was able to come home a few days before Christmas so the Feavearyear household has been in a state of near-chaos ever since. However, now that our other kids are back at school, things are slowly returning to normal, so hopefully, my various online endeavors will also start getting back to normal, including posting regularly to this blog!

1 comments:

Richard said...

Congratulations, Ian! I did wonder why I didn't see any answers from you in the AdWords Help groups for awhile. Thought you were just on a long holiday. Well, well. Good for you and your family. I have 3 kids (oldest is 5), so I know what it's like. Glad to hear your baby is ok!