Saturday 20 January 2007

5 Things Blog Tag Meme

I was tagged by Richard Ball of Apogee Web Consulting a few days ago and, as a result, I have to write about 5 things that people probably don't know and then tag 5 additional bloggers. This has taken a few days as I've been sleep-deprived by our new baby, but I'm not complaining!

Here are my 5 facts:

  1. My wife and I met in the Christianity forum on Compuserve back in 1995. She was in California, I was in Felixstowe, U.K. We were one of the first "international" couples who met online to get married and certainly one of the first, if not the first, where one of them was a Brit. As a result we were featured in a few TV shows in the U.K., including the popular talk show "Esther," hosted by Esther Rantzen. At the time, that show was more popular in the U.K. than Oprah's.
  2. I am a serious collector of Elvis Presley recordings and have literally hundreds of albums, singles, CDs, videos and so on.
  3. When I was a child, up until the age of 7, I lived in a house with no inside toilet and no bathroom - we bathed in a tin bath in the kitchen and had what Americans would call an "outhouse"
  4. My favorite TV shows are The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie! (And I'm proud of it!)
  5. I can read Braille and another form of blind alphabet called "Moon," I also know some British Sign Language, two forms of shorthand and I can type at 80 words per minute!
I've decided to tag 5 fellow members of MyBlogLog.com who I have connected with, using their MyBlogLog user name
  1. rugjeff
  2. Cygnus
  3. mhuggins
  4. wma
  5. aryst

3 comments:

trendyhot said...

Thanks for the tag, I feel honored. Second time this month for me, soon everyone will know my deepest secrets.

Rugjeff

Anonymous said...

Hello, and thanks for the tag! It is actually the first time for me.

Regards,
WMA

Matt Huggins said...

This is Matt (mhuggins). Thanks for the tag, I never had this done before and am just learning about the WordPress dashboard, so it's actually lucky I stumbled across this. :) I'll pay it forward and tag some others! Thanks for the link too :)